Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happiness Pie

Sorry Leah, I know I've been remiss in my blogging. I've been too busy toiling* in the human rights mines and staring at boats.One major perk of my internship in the Wall Street area is a window looks out on the East River, allowing me to take frequent ship watching breaks. Seriously shoulda been a lighthouse, but only during the day.It's harder to see at night.This is old, but still really amusing. It's a Time article about Google's drunk blocker, intended to prevent drunk e-mailing. The writer, who I now want to marry-I can marry her and Kate Beaton, it's a new America-gets drunk and attempts to send inappropriate e-mails.Ultimately she succeeds in drunken, journalistic hilarity.Luckily for me, the drunk blocker is math problems. Being terrible at math, her examples all stumped me sober. 8 x 2? Come on!But unluckily, I don't seem to drunk e-mail or drunk dial people. Drunk phone throw? Sure.I know this is a good thing and I am grateful I've never called Seth at 5am to tell him he's a slut and I still love him. Baby come back.But part of me, a very small part is still curious what I might do. Lots of slurring I'd imagine.Those giant Hershey Kiss things are awesome.*Much more interesting than my old job.

No comments:

Post a Comment